Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Still Wondering

At first, I was wondering whether I'll make a blog or not for I'm a lazy person actually, especially in something related to writing and reading. By having this blog, I'm challenging myself to read and write. I once had an electronic diary but it's been a long long ago and I never open it again.
Hmm...it's been a while since I took writing lesson so that my ability in writing is rather 'random'.
I wanna engrave my experience here. I wanna tell my stories here.

The very first thing I wanna write is that;
There's no one deserving the first slice of this Thanking Cake but God The Almighty, Alloh SWT. If it were not His blessings, I would not be what I am and do what I love. Beautiful sunny bright day which makes everyone live and smile while breathing the fresh air is definitely one of His master pieces, not to mention His superiority over our life's scenario.
I am definitely sure that the second slice should be awarded to both of these wonderful people: my Mom who kindly and patiently let me grow under her wings with an unconditional love, and my Dad who always encourage me to give my best in every single deed. Hopefully this shimmer of spirit inside my heart will never die down.
The next slice goes to my 'other wing' - my SuperElf -my camaraderie. First, I'll engrave my story vis-à-vis
SuperElf. Well, my 10 soul mates (Park Eunsoo a.k.a. Hunny Eun Park, Kim Heesol, Hyun Geng, Kim Myungwoon, Kim Hwanee, Lee Hyomin, Lee Jieun, Choi Jiwon, Kim Moonbum, and Cho Eunhyun) and I (Lee Yoonhae) have the same idol from South Korea, Super Junior (슈주). Super Junior  is a boy band from South Korea that has 13 members (Park Jung-su or known by his stage name, Leeteuk; Kim Hee-chul; Han Geng; Kim Jong-woon or known as Yesung; Kim Young-woon or Kangin; Shin Dong-hee or Shindong; Lee Sung-min ; Lee HyukJae or Eunhyuk; Lee Donghae my bias; Choi Si-won; Kim Ryeo-wook; Kim Ki-bum; and the last of not least, Cho Kyu-Hyun ). Our friendship has through almost 2 and half year. Fantastic, right!!!
The next thing I wanna share in this very blog is about my personality. My blood type is A so that I'm shy, introverted and perfectionist person. I can't tell a lie easily, straightforward person and I don't share my personal feeling to others easily.

I think this is for introduction of my 'background'. Hope that everyone who reads it will get something.
Yoeroebun, Fighting!!!^^. I ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will be waiting ur next post :D

Little Red Apple said...

waahhh aq ndak disebut, ngambek :P

Endri Wulandari said...

@bapi588 n Little Red Apple :Thank you for giving your comment. It's very precious for me^^

Silvia Dwi Carolina said...

Ndri...hehe3 mampir juga nih, it's me whom-so-called mba' silvi. aku lhoh ampe lupa ma blogspot aku sendiri, hehe.

Endri Wulandari said...

@Silvi-Indonesia: Wuuuahh mbak silvi,,,kangen mbak!!! thanks udah nyempetin mampir mbak. Isinya GJ ya? hehe maklum masih ababil