Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Final Test in the End of Semester

Today I had two tests; Research Statistics and BP (Belajar dan Pembelajaran). Alhamdulillah, I didnt' find any difficulty in those two tests. Research Statistics test didn't too different with last two semester, I think. As expected, the wise and patient lecturer ever, Prof.Ali Saukah, always helps his students by giving the easiest tests. But I don't think I'll get 100 for this for I made two mistakes and those mistakes were such fatal mistakes. It has nothing to do with the accounting thing, but it just makes us think logically and my logic didn't work at that time #hufth#

The second test is BP test. Well, as always, the lecturers from other departments, especially those from Faculty of Science Education (FIP) gave a piece of cake (no offense) problems and I enjoyed it. Then, tomorrow is the last day of final exam in my life history (alay mode on). Tomorrow I'll take Literal Reading test with a lovely lecturer, Mrs. Anik Nunuk. Hopefully, I won't find any difficulty in doing my test. 


My two friends and I already has a plan to celebrate the final day of the final exam, but I'm not sure when we can realize that plan. It should be having fun together...
Not to forget to mention a thank to the Almighty, the One and Only Saver and Loving God, Alloh SWT for giving such a great day. Remind me for always thanking You and be always in Your Track,,

No comments: